To guide, inspire and motivate individuals and teams to embrace flexibility of thought and behaviour, enabling peak psychological fitness and performance.
WHAT IS COACHING?
We provide coaching to self-referring individuals and companies on a business or personal level. Whatever the perspective, our focus is on helping the individual realise and release their potential, or supporting those around them more effectively, improving performance and helping them see how things can be done differently. You need to be psychologically fit to achieve this.
Evidence-based psychological models are used to support the executive coaching process. This is designed to challenge an individuals’ beliefs, biases and assumptions which are often the key obstacles to them reaching optimal performance. These models include;
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching (draws on evidence-based CBT model)
- Contextual Behavioral Coaching (draws on evidence-based ACT model)
- Solution-Focused Coaching (draws on evidence-based Solutions Focused Therapy)
- Positive Psychology Coaching (draws on evidence-based Positive Psychology)
- Neuroscience (advancing our understanding of human thought, emotion and behavior)
A tailored array of techniques and psychological tools provides a bespoke framework for the organisation and the individual, developing and maintaining psychological fitness to a point that demonstrates a measurable increase in workplace performance.
THE MINDFLEX EXECUTIVE COACHING MODEL
Contract agreement, key stakeholder input, client assessment.
1-2-1 sessions, identifying goals & delivery framework, coaching & goal reviews.
Outcome review and 3 month follow up.
For more information on how this model is applied within organisations to support both individuals and teams, please access the Contact us page