A PSYCHOLOGICALLY FIT AND HIGH PERFORMING WORKFORCE
The growing evidence around the importance of an individual’s mental health in the workplace, and the effect it can have on performance, demonstrates the need for organisations to invest in their staff from a psychological perspective.
Mindflex provides many solutions to organisations to support their staff from a psychological fitness perspective. We do this in a way beneficial to both individual and organisational goals.
These include providing individual coaching sessions (up to Executive level), workshops, psychological wellbeing strategies, and/or Psychological Support Consulting.
TRAINING AND WEBINARS
Training is vital for building education and awareness around the importance of psychological health protection and general psychological fitness in the workplace. It arms workers with a solid understanding of the different aspects of mental ill health and psychological fitness, meaning they are in a greater place to actively take responsibility for keeping themselves psychologically fit.
Our training options are motivating, not just because they are engaging and meet an essential need, but also because they provide simple insights into how our mind and body can work brilliantly (and sometimes not so brilliantly!) together, allowing us to perform optimally each day.
Without understanding the ‘why’ (“why does my mind respond the way it does to life?” i.e. the science of the mind), people rarely stay motivated to make and maintain positive change. This is why Mindflex’s unique, educational approach to psychological health is one that ensures science is at the heart of all our training.
The Psychological Fitness Series
- A digestible live and online training programme to enable the entire workforce to understand psychological fitness, the science behind it, and how to build and maintain it
- Includes a 1hr live immersion session, 10 pre-recorded Psychological Fitness Series episodes delivered directly to individual’s inbox and the Mindflex Lab pack of tools
- Relevant for all staff at all levels
- For more details, please click on ‘Find Out More’ below
‘Habits in Mind’ Webinar
A practical 1hr webinar providing a tangible plan for habit forming and also habit breaking. Participants will come out with a habit-forming plan of action, which can be applied to any aspect of their life but also has a focus on embedding psychological fitness habits into everyday life.
This webinar is an effective follow on after ‘The Psychological Fitness Series’, to help employees embed new Psychological Fitness habits into their lives.
‘Your Compassionate Mind’ Webinar
An accessible 1hr webinar that focuses specifically on the ‘Compassion’ Psychological Fitness Factor which has become vital for organisational mind health and wellbeing. As well as performance and productivity. The webinar covers:
- What Compassion is and what having a Compassionate Mind can mean
- The benefits of a compassionate mind
- The science of compassion
- The barriers to ‘compassion adoption’
- How to build a compassionate mind…tools and strategies
‘Optimising the stress resilient mind’ Webinar
A fascinating 1hr webinar providing an accessible stepped plan for optimising your flexible and stress-resilient mind.
The training enables individuals to:
- Recalibrate what resilience is to include all those ‘moments that matter’
- Understand the science behind our agile and stress resilient mind, to harness the key parts of the brain that play a fundamental role in resilience
- Be aware of and strengthen the internal and external resilience resources/tools
- Dive deeper into 2 pivotal resilience resources (‘Thought Control’ and ‘Emotional Regulation’) with specific quick and tangible tools for activating/strengthening both
‘Think small, achieve big: positively influencing the mental health of those around you’ Webinar
- It’s easy to underestimate the little things we can do for others. This has particular and crucial relevance to one’s psychological health, both for staff and those around them.
- This practical 45-minute webinar, with a 15-minute live Q&A, covers DIRECT and INDIRECT ways we can act towards those around us – outlining how we can, simply by doing the little things in our day-to-day interactions, support the psychological health of all those around us.
- The core of the webinar focuses on what we mean by ‘the small things’, and how they differ from the bigger things that may be occurring in work and home life for staff. The session aims to provide the necessary insights into how everyone can, in so many ways, support the psychological health of those around them, whilst at the same time optimising their own efforts to learn and grow.
- The session delves into the science behind what makes ‘the small things’ so important, as well as providing tips on to how individuals can practically do their part to positively contribute to the collective psychological wellbeing at work in your organisation.
Anxiety: A positive Force
What if anxiety could be a force for good, something we could harness for our own benefit?
This concise, 1hr webinar shows that knowledge is power when it comes to managing our brain and that by understanding the mechanisms that drive anxiety, it might be of use to us. By developing small habits designed to activate its energy, anxiety can actually be a positive force of activation in our lives.
This training includes:
- What is Anxiety?
- The Scientific Mechanisms of Anxiety
- The Benefits: mobilising the anxiety into action
- The 2-step re-calibration process of how you perceive anxiety
- Everyday strategies to respond to and make use of the activation energy
PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE CONSULTING
Our expertise allows us to consult across existing psychological support services as well as work with organisations to develop a bespoke Psychological Fitness program for their staff. This is based on the ‘core’ and ‘gold’ standards recommended in the ‘Thriving at Work’ independent review of mental health and employers which is a benchmark of best policy and practice around mental health in the workplace (Stevenson & Farmer 2017).
This ensures education across the psychological continuum, (including relevant pathways for those requiring psychological support within an organisation), as well as advising on correct governance and procedural considerations to ensure a robust framework for delivery.